- How do I get an alumni ID card?
- How can I get access to the YU gym/pool?
- How can I access my transcripts?
- How can I get my 'yu.edu' email address reactivated?
- How can I register for YUConnects?
- How can I access on-campus academic computing?
- I have great news I'd like to share. How can I get my news published for fellow alumni to see?
- I'd like to locate a fellow classmate(s) that graduated with me for personal and/or professional purposes. How do I do that?
1. How do I get an alumni ID card?
For alumni living in the NY area:
To get an Alumni ID Card, visit our office on the Wilf Campus (500 West 185th Street, Suite 530 in NYC) and we will give you the appropriate documentation. You can then visit the Security Office located across the street, where they will create your Alumni ID Card while you wait. You may also visit the Beren Campus at 215 Lexington. However, you must acquire the appropriate documentation from our office first. Please contact us for a temporary ID at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For alumni living outside of the NY area:
You may receive your Alumni ID Card by mail after submitting a photo to email@example.com along with your contact information. Please note that this process can take up to 2-3 weeks.
2. How can I get access to the YU gym/pool?
Access for male undergraduate alumni to the gym on the Wilf Campus is free of charge. To gain access to the pool, please visit our office. (Please note there is a $100 fee per semester.)
Unfortunately, due to space limitations, there is no access for female undergraduate alumni to use the gym on the Beren Campus.
3. How can I access my transcripts?
To access or request transcripts, visit http://www.yu.edu/registrar/alumni/.Back to Top
4. How can I get my yu.edu email address reactivated?
Reactivating your yu.edu email address just takes a few steps. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact our ITS department to reactivate your account.Back to Top
5. How can I register for YUConnects?Back to Top
6. How can I access on-campus academic computing?
Please visit our office for an Alumni ID Card, and then stop by Academic Computing on the 13th floor of Belfer Hall to get 24-hour courtesy. (For extensive access, you must get a sponsorship by one of the schools.)
7. I have great news I'd like to share. How can I get my news published for fellow alumni to see?
Please visit our Class Notes page, where you can view current Class Notes as well as submit your own.
8. I'd like to locate a fellow classmate(s) that graduated with me for personal and/or professional purposes. How do I do that?
In order to protect the privacy of all alumni, we do not provide personal contact information without permission. We will let your old classmates know that you'd like to get in touch with them and inform them of how you'd like to be contacted.Back to Top