|Early Action:||Regular Decision:|
|December 9, 2016||March 1, 2017|
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA in the prerequisite coursework (see below for prerequisites)
- GRE scores for verbal, quantitative and writing (no minimum score required)
- Personal statement describing your career, motivation to become a speech-language pathologist (2-3 pages, typed)
- Current resume
- Two recommendation letters (professional and/or academic)
- TOEFL scores (if applicable)
- Interview may be required at the discretion of the admissions committee
All students must demonstrate English speaking and comprehension skills appropriate for academic and clinical purposes. Non-native English speakers are required to pass the TOEFL (program code 7619) with a minimum score of 610 (253 on computer-based) and may require additional accent reduction or ESL instruction.
Applicants must show proof of satisfactory completion of all prerequisite coursework. Prerequisites may be fulfilled with courses taken at the graduate or undergraduate levels.
|Prerequisite Communication Science Courses:||Additional Prerequisite Courses:|
Tuition and Fees
|Tuition:||$1100.00/credit (three courses also include lab fees)|
Note: There is no on-campus graduate dormitory, but ample housing options are available in the NYC region.
(Updated March 31, 2016.)