Join the Inaugural Class of Yeshiva University's
Graduate Program in Speech-Language Pathology
Yeshiva University's MS in Speech-Language Pathology is one of the few Speech-Language Pathology programs in the country that specializes in medical speech-pathology, with a strong emphasis on swallowing, neuro-motor communication disorders and multidisciplinary management of speech and language disorders.
Join a team of renowned practitioners, clinicians, and researchers skilled in the assessment and treatment of communication disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors. Graduate equipped for careers in a range of health-care settings, including hospitals and specialized medical facilities, early intervention centers, schools, and interdisciplinary and private practice.
- Diverse clinical externships in top New York City medical institutions such as Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Hospital
- Distinguished faculty with expertise in speech-language pathology, audiology and medicine
- Hands-on experience in endoscopy
- Focus on collaborative management of medical disorders that affect speech, language, cognition, voice, and swallowing function across the human lifespan
- Joint faculty and student research and an individualized Capstone project
- Individual mentoring from senior full-time faculty
For more information, contact:
Linda Carroll, PhD, CCC-SLP
Director, Graduate Program in Speech-Language Pathology
Phone: 212-960-5400 ext 6866