New FedEx Contract Delivers Significant Savings On All Your Shipping Needs
In partnership with E&I Cooperative Purchasing, Procurement Services has implemented a preferred program with FedEx for Express Package and Ground Service Package Delivery. Sign up today!
Transitioning to the new FedEx agreement is quick and easy. To set up a new FedEx account or convert an existing account, just complete and submit an application at http://www.eandi.org/fedex/application.aspx.
FedEx is considered the leader in the package shipping industry through its expansive service options and exemplary performance. This program will deliver unprecedented cost savings. We strongly urge your department to take advantage of the benefits this agreement has to offer.
- This contract was benchmarked to ensure pricing is the best available to Yeshiva University
- Priority Overnight for 8 oz. letter shipping anywhere in the country priced at a low shipping rate of $3.55
- Priority Overnight: guaranteed delivery by 10:30 a.m. the next business day
- Standard Overnight: guaranteed delivery by 3 p.m. the next business day
- Second Day: guaranteed delivery by 4:30 p.m. the second business day
- Express Saver: guaranteed delivery by 4:30 p.m. the third business day
- First Overnight: guaranteed delivery by 8 a.m. the next business day
- Ground Shipping to all points within the 48 contiguous states, as well as program rates for points in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- International Inbound and Outbound rate programs are also included in this agreement
For additional details on this exciting new contract, please contact David Ott at E&I Cooperative at 618.632.5370 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.