Faculty and Staff Email
YU Email Accounts (@yu.edu) for faculty and staff are now on Exchange 2010.
Forgot your email password? Click here for password reset
For support contact the ITS Helpdesk firstname.lastname@example.org
To open a Ticket, please use your credentials at https://ellucian.service-now.com/
OWA (Outlook Web App)
Online access to the YU Exchange E-mail Service is available with Outlook Web App (OWA).
Internet Explorer 7 and later versions
Firefox 3.0.1 and later versions
Safari 3.1 and later versions
Login to Outlook Web App
- If your email address ends with "@yu.edu" use following URL: owa.yu.edu.
- You should see the screen shown similar to image below
- Type your YUAD Username and your YUAD Password
- Click Sign in and you should see your emails
Each eligible person is only allowed one email account. Email addresses are assigned by ITS and the current policy for the @einstein.yu.edu accounts is your first name.lastname. Therefore, John Smith will be assigned an email address of "John.Smith@yu.edu."
The following people are eligible for an email account with @yu.edu:
- Ferkauf students other than Health Psych students. Ferkauf students may get email logins from the ITS department at Yeshiva. More information can be obtained from the Ferkauf Dean's Office.
- Ferkauf employees other than a faculty member.
- Faculty, students, staff, and faculty at another school. e.g., Yeshiva College, Stern College for Women, Cardozo School of Law, Wurzweiler School of Social Work, etc.
NOTE: Employees of any hospital other than an Einstein faculty member are not eligible for any email account on ITS systems. This includes medical staff, residents, postdocs who are not approved by the Belfer Institute, technicians, and administrative staff.
Be aware that many people hate to receive unsolicited e-mail ("spam"). Your message no doubt is important to you but it will be regarded as an unwelcome intrusion by a majority of the recipients.
A broadcast message is only appropriate to convey information that is relevant to most people in the college community. It may not be used for any commercial purpose, to express a point of view, or to advertise an event unless it is relevant to at least half of the community.
A broadcast email does not get delivered instantly, so it is not suitable for emergency notices. Whenever possible, delivery will be accomplished within 24 hours.
If you want to send a broadcast message, follow these instructions: