• Men's Housing

  • Resident Advisers

    Your resident adviser—known as an "RA"—will help ease your transition to college life. with his door almost always open, he is your first resource for answering questions, making referrals and resolving issues. He'll be able to offer tips on everything from study habits to subway directions, from campus activities to restaurant suggestions for you and your family.

    Get to know your RA. Whether you have a question or just want to hang out, he is there to help.

    In addition to the RA on your floor, each residence hall has at least one head resident adviser (head RA):

    • Benjamin Statman - Morgenstern 224
    • Avi Feder - Muss 278
    • Adir Feifel - Rubin 215
    • Ariel Chernofsky - Rubin 515
    Want to Be an RA?

    Do you have leadership skills and a concern for others? Do you represent the values and ideals of YU? Do you want to organize floor and building activities, perform some administrative tasks and help your peers deal with problems?

    The RA application is now open, click here to access the application, or you can pick one up in the housing office (Rubin Hall, suite 106).  If you have any questions about becoming a Resident Adviser, please give us a call at 646-592-4215.


Yeshiva University
500 West 185th Street
New York, NY 10033

Connect With YU